Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All about Daddy and Mommy :)

Well, my son. I thought you might want to know just what Daddy and Mom were like before you got here and changed our lives(for the better.) I can say this...no matter what we were before you, the main thing was INCOMPLETE. You have changed our lives so much allready and you aren't even here yet. The love a Mom and Dad have for their child begins immediatly. That first kick, the first hiccup, it makes anything and everything worth it.
Well, to start with, when you are born, your Daddy will be 22 years old, and Mommy will be 20. Your Daddy works for a company called Advantage Surveillance and also has his own company on the side that he is working on building which is Express Fugitive Recovery. Mom doesn't work right now, but once you are born, I will start online classes to finish my degree in Nursing.
Your Mom and Dad have been together for 4 years, since October 2006, and were married on November 12th, 2009.
But as I said, our little family was incomplete without you. You may have been unexpected, Nathan, but you were NEVER unwanted. We both love you so much allready.
Always,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment